Taylor Made Top Loc

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
I'm ordering some Top Loc's for attaching my Navy top to the windshield. Just wondering if anyone here has them on their boat. I think I need the larger 7/8" size. Can you tell me how well the grip and how easy it is to remove them? It looks like it really wraps around the frame to clip. I hope it is secure.<br /><br />Thanks, <br /><br />Mark <br /><br />
toplok.jpg

tvbjr

Cadet
Re: Taylor Made Top Loc

They fit into the windshield frame. I put new ones on my Four Winns and they work great

BillP

Captain

I have the large one pictured on my 17' Cobia top. The windshield extrusion is made for them to clip on. What type shield do you have...mine is a Waterbonnet. They just clip on and you can't pull them off without spreading. The top won't pull them off.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Bill,<br /><br />I have a Taylor Made windshield. I measured the frame and it is 1" so I figure the 7/8" clip is the right one. Plus the frame doesn't have two grooves like the smaller clip looks like it attaches to. Darn little things are expensive when you buy 4 at a time, but buy a 100 and they're only 25¢ a piece! The price we pay to prevent putting holes in things....