• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • ALL iboats Forum Members and Guests:
    To show our appreciation for your participation in the Forums, we're offering an exclusive Forums-only discount good for an additional 5% off your iboats.com order for a limited time.
    To redeem, simply call our Customer Service Team at 800-914-1123 (Open M-F, 9am - 8pm Eastern Time) and mention the Forums 5% off discount. Offer excludes engines, trolling motors, and electronics.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sabre Craft Commander 19

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabre Craft Commander 19

Just picked her up today and am impressed with what I have seen so far. Seems all the pieces are here and she is solid. Motors need a little more than TLC but that is the price of FREE.

I'm not to sure weather i'm going to clean her up and sell her to someone that wants a great looking boat project or keep her for myself.
    I'd like to know what motor was on her from the factory and what year. I don't have a title yet but was told it does exist.

Re: Sabre Craft Commander 19

Look thru the info here, it may help you ID her, but it's pretty thin for SabreCrafts details.

Fine looking project.
    60 Glastron FireFlite
    63 SC Jet:Bedliner SURVIVOR
    Fit 2B Paddled
    57 Duracraft

Money spent @ Boat Restoration should be measured in Smiles & Pride
    Majic sigpic 3/2004~12/2011

Comment

Working...
    X