1985 21' Wellcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Its been more then 90days since Sseconds posted in this topic.

Please start your own topic about your boat and ask questions about your boat there, sausrigging.

Please take a moment to read thru the forum info found at the forum link in my signature below.

Thank you

SSeconds

Seaman Apprentice
I don't see that being too much of an issue, the only problem I see would be the bulkhead directly under the front of the engine hatch, you need access on both sides to glass it in.

SSeconds

Seaman Apprentice
Finishing up on the stringers and bulkheads finally, have to make a few cuts for the fuel lines still, but that shouldn't take too long.

SSeconds

Seaman Apprentice
I've had an epoxy coated aluminum fuel tank made by SP sheetmetal in New Jersey, they did an awesome job! I won't be foaming this tank in as the original one was, but instead bolting it to the stringers via the tabs that were added to the tank.

I purchased a roll of some type of rubber from SP that won't harm the aluminum, would 5200 adhere this to the bottom of the tank?

sausrigging

Cadet
Nice progres! Getting ready to make some cuts tomorrow, what tools did you find most effective? Was thinkin small
circ saw and grinder?

SSeconds

Seaman Apprentice
Nice progres! Getting ready to make some cuts tomorrow, what tools did you find most effective? Was thinkin small
circ saw and grinder?

Yep, Just a regular circular saw for the floor tub area and a grinder.

jkrum10238

Recruit
Nice work, I'm looking to put a second drain in my hull so i can empty that lower compartment out. How thick is the bottom of the hull? I want to drill the hole as low as possible so it drains as much as possible. Thank you

jbcurt00

Staff member
Its been more then 90days since Sseconds posted in this topic.

Please start your own topic about your boat and ask questions about your boat there, sausrigging.

Please take a moment to read thru the forum info found at the forum link in my signature below.

Thank you

Repeat ^^^

Closed

Start a topic about your project JK.

Status
Not open for further replies.