Bass Tracker Upgrade

Kensterling

Recruit
I bought a 33 yr old BassTracker II (16ft Aluminum) and am interested in upgrading by adding raised rear casting deck and built in Gas tank where the original has exposed tank and battery.
Has anyone undertaken this type of upgrade?

Thanks,

Ken

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Re: Bass Tracker Upgrade

First of all, Welcome to iboats Kensterling... Can't say I have done that sort of design change my self or have seen anybody else do it either. But it would be a great project to post questions and pictures along the way. I'd like to see what you accomplish. Start with before pictures and take some at different stages along the project and of course the finish project as well. It will be watched on here for sure...

jjmiller1318

Recruit

I am looking for the same information. I got my grandads 84 bass trackerII and remember it drove me nuts fishing out of the back. Haven't had much luck though.

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

Welcome to the Dry Dock, gents...
Yes, it has been done and it can be done!
Although you may not necessarily find the exact same boat as yours that has had this modification done to it, most modifications are possible with a little ingenuity...and of course the willingness and cash to do them...;)
Post pictures of what you have and what you would like to accomplish and the guys here will guide you on how to go about it!
Good Luck and have fun!
GT1M:)

Kensterling

Recruit
Bass Tracker Upgrade Completed.....

Bass Tracker Upgrade Completed.....

I bought a 33 yr old BassTracker II (16ft Aluminum) and am interested in upgrading by adding raised rear casting deck and built in Gas tank where the original has exposed tank and battery.
Has anyone undertaken this type of upgrade?

Thanks,

Ken

The Bass Tracker is complete and has been water tested.

I am very pleased with the outcome, however many hours went into this result.......

Tight Lines .......Ken

IMG_0236.jpgIMG_0235.jpgIMG_0431.jpgIMG_0429.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 0

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

Great job!:thumb:
May you bag your limits every time out...:fish2:
Happy Boating:D