on the hunt for a corson windshield

td95ma

Seaman Apprentice
Anyone know of a Boat yard in the Northeast that might have old windshields? I have a Corson boat from 1970 it was built in Maine I have been restoring it as best I can with all original parts and pieces to the engine but now I am searching for pieces of the actual boat. I have just been striking out trying to find a boat yard in the northeast that I can try to find some parts. Anyone know of any such place? I figure they have junkyards for cars all those boats must go somewhere too.....<br />Tommy<br />ps I found the best Evinrude Johnson parts man he and his wife are located in East Providence Rhode Island the place is called Johnson Motors and he has had all the parts I have ever needed and more for my 1971 rude engine. just in case anyone is looking <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzzy

Cadet
Re: on the hunt for a corson windshield

Hey Tommy,<br /><br /> I have the same Boat and am looking into a new windsheild for it. Had it covered last winter and the snow on the cover cracked it in half. Made due for the summer with a couple of mending plates on it. I think i found a plastic's shop that will bend it new will pass on the info if itworks out. Great little runabout I have a 1975 50 hp evinrude on it and it purrs like a kitten. Bought it 6 years ago for $500 and cleaned it up

bhalsdorf

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: on the hunt for a corson windshield

Tommy,<br />If all else fails you can always make your own. It really isn't that hard to do. Check out the "Got a picture of your rebuilt boat" thread below and you will see the 2 windshields I made for my 1958 True Ski.It's the last pic in the thread.