stringer questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral
Cool cool. Your on the home stretch now.

Ya know..when its all wrapped up and you post your completion shots..your going to have to give a speech of how much you learned and just how much super fun this all was. ;)

charles1961

Petty Officer 3rd Class
well all i have not posted in a while. i hit a snag. i have been putting in a lot of overtime at my work and extra work on the house to. its been taking all my time. but i amm almost there . i have installed everything i ran the motor i have to bleed and adjust the tilt /trim cylinders and electrical hookups and syncronizing sterndrive shifting and cutout switch. question though :is there a good way to do the forward / reverse shift cable adjustment without being in the water ?

charles1961

Petty Officer 3rd Class
can anyone tell me in detail how to get pics up here now since they changed how you do it i have tried different things without success. thanks

Shakedownscott

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I ran into the same thing after not posting for a while. I found the best way was to get a photobucket account and paste the IMG code from photobucket right into the text you are writing. There is a thread under forum rules and guidelines on the forums home page.

I could never find away to add pics directly from my laptop.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
can anyone tell me in detail how to get pics up here now since they changed how you do it i have tried different things without success. thanks

Nothing has chamged. Click on Forum Help is the sig below and look at the attaching photos thread.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Closed

Start a topic asking about drainage, avoid posting in inactive tooics. After 90days w no new posts. And asking about your boat in someone elses topic is considered a hijack.

Status
Not open for further replies.