• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

We're excited to announce the launch of our NEW Fiberglass & Epoxy Boat Repair & Building section on iboats.com! See more details!

This new area was created specifically to meet the needs of those of you who participate in the iboats Boat Restoration, Building, and Hull Repair forum. To kick off the launch, we are giving away free product in every order over $100 as follows:

Spend $100-149: Get a free paint suit (Large only)
Spend $150-199: Get a free sandpaper finish pack & paint suit (Large only)
Spend $200-249: Get a free catalyst dispenser
Spend $250-299: Get a free Sufasolve hand wipes
Spend $300-349: Get a free Aqua Blue buffing compound (quart)
Spend $350-399: Get a free small tint kit
Spend $400+: Get a free Preval sprayer

To qualify for the free products, select any Fiberlay, Spectrum Fiberglass, System Three, or Gibco product.

Also, we have discounted our already low prices by another 5-15%. Stay tuned as we will be giving away 3 $100 iboats gift certificates from May to June to be used on the new fiberglass and epoxy products.

To view the new Fiberglass & Epoxy Boat Repair & Building, go to http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Paint-Repair-Maintenance-Gel-Coat-Cleaners-Carpet-Epoxy/dm/view_id.11
See more
See less

Lone Star boat company

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Star boat company

Hello: I have a 17' aluminum deep v boat built by the Lone Star boat co. of Grande Praire Texas. It has a 60hp. flying Scott electric start motor on it. I'm told this boat is from the 40's and was used to patrol the inside waters of the east coast during WW2 assisting in u-boat searches. I'm going to sell this outfit and was wondering if anyone can provide any information on the boat company. Thanks in advance.

Re: Lone Star boat company

Can i determine engine year by the serial #'s

Comment

I have a 14 1/2 deep v aluminum Lonestar and did some research a while back when I bought it used...Lonestar was bought by Chrysler back in the 60's...here's an url I got from a Google search of 'lonestar boat comoany Chrysler' there are others url's...Tick

Comment

I also own a Lonestar boat, I recently found that there's a club for Lonestar owners, perhaps someone there can help with some info. The addy is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lonestarboat/ You can also find out info on a site "FiberGlassics", it was here that I found a page from the original owners manual on my boat. Good luck, hope this helps. Roger

Comment

Working...
        X