Boat paint question on fiberglass restoration

LI_boater

Recruit
New to the site but I've gotten lots of valuable info on my winter restoration of my first boat-a 1985 Dixie 17' Bandit with a 1985 75hp mariner. I've used it for two years and decided to replace the seats. After opening the floor this fall, I thought this boat should either be dropped off at the local dump or gutted and brought back to life. She cost $1200 with the trailer. The motor is reliable and rides nice so I felt I owed it to her to do the latter. All new foam, new 24gal below deck tank, new plywood deck, new seats and the bow cushions are at the upholstery shop. I plan to finish fiberglassing the deck and move on to repainting the boat. Its just too far gone to bring back and wanted to change the colors a bit anyway.
Can anyone give me some info on what type of paint I should use? I like the idea of 1 part poly but it seems like 2 part would hold up alot longer.Ive also seen a water based linear poly from System Three. Its a fairly small boat so I was going to divide the paint into 3 sections to try and keep a wet edge- gunnels to rub rail, rail to waterline port, rail to waterline starbord. I'd hate to get this far and make a total mess of it! I plan to roller it on and tip with a good brush-Im sure easier said than done:). Its in a heated garage(abt 60 degrees) for the winter.....or until my wife wants her garage back!
Having trouble with pics, but heres one. ThanksIMG_0394.jpg