1988 Seebold Silver Eagle 265 Complete Restoration

IslanderVT

Seaman Apprentice
Re: 1988 Seebold Silver Eagle 265 Complete Restoration

I'll be posting some pics and getting started soon.

Looks like you have very solid reinforcement on the keel.

Seebolds are unique boats. The get a lot of air under the hull and respond very well to trim.

Do you have a deck surface planned? I'm looking at Lonseal coin flooring.

MACn89blckstng

Seaman Apprentice

Im gonna be running Hydroturf. Its the stuff that PWC's have in the foot wells. They make a nice grey and white diamond cut pattern that I like alot. The front bulkhead I'm gonna cover in grey carpet as well as the side compartments. Cant wait to see your build!

IslanderVT

Seaman Apprentice

I think I'm going to use Londeck coin. I like that I can get it in a single sheet, so the floor will be totally sealed.

LONSEAL Flooring: LONDECK COIN - Londeck Coin is an excellent all-weather safety sheet-vinyl surface that's ideal for exterior ship-decks and other floors that require superior slip-resistance under unmitigated sun, rain, snow, wind, and other wet an

Londeck Coin 90 Inch x 5 ft 736 Stone Gray Vinyl Flooring

Hydroturf looks great also. Probably more comfy on the feet. Can you get a sheet big enough to cover the whole floor?

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

That Londeck stuff looks awesome.

MACn89blckstng

Seaman Apprentice

Long time with no update. I've been updating my thread on offshoreonly. The boat is scheduled to go in the water on sunday! I'm gonna be finishing up some mechanical and interior work this weekend! Its been a long time coming but the payoff is going to be awesome. Enjoy.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Love those gauges.

25thmustang

Lieutenant Commander

Never knew you were a boat guy!!! Looking like an awesome redo. Knowing what you did to the Mustang it doesn't shock me to see the work show here.

Awesome!

southkogs

Staff member
Welcome aboard CP:

If you've not already please review our FORUM RULES. We ask that you not post to topics over 90 days old that you are not the original poster.

However, you can start a new topic after a couple more posts and show us pictures of your Eagle ;)