Simulated Teak Vinyl Flooring

reavesga

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I am working on restoring my 1960's era crestliner. The wood is marine grade plywood wrapped in "simulated" teak wood grain vinyl. So where do I find this stuff.

Thanks,

George

Bamaman1

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Simulated Teak Vinyl Flooring

You'd have to obtain the marine plywood, and glue the vinyl to it. Many of the high line pontoons are using a really great teak look vinyl, however it's pretty expensive stuff. It's available online. Use Google for "marine vinyl floors".

emoney

Commander

NuTeak is some nice stuff. None of that stuff is very cheap, but it looks awesome and it wears very well too.

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

NuTeak is some nice stuff. None of that stuff is very cheap, but it looks awesome and it wears very well too.

Aye .. but all those products get Very hot. I mean VERY hot in the sun.

YD.

reavesga

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks for the info Plasteak looks like what I am looking for. Wow expensive.

Stevens520

Petty Officer 1st Class

Plasteak is the cheapest of bunch; around 7.00 sq foot. I was looking at some of the others, and the went from 50.00 per sq foot and up.:eek:

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

Plasteak is the cheapest of bunch; around 7.00 sq foot. I was looking at some of the others, and the went from 50.00 per sq foot and up.:eek:

Those were probably 'Prefabbed' and not in stripps that you have to template and glue together yourself.

I think all the plastic teak stuff is a waste of time and money.

YD.