78 14' Sidewinder Resto Completed

opmope

Seaman Apprentice
Ok all. Lets see if this works. Below is the link to my photo's but go to the last page first to see the progress from start to finish.
All I can say is I'm very happy the way it turn out. This is not paint! The whole boat was stripped and Re Gel Coated. The bottom is all white with a solid red color as an accent color. The deck is white with candy apple red metalic.
The boat is for my daughters to cruise the lake. Powered by a 2012 60hp BRP Etec.
If you wanting answers to. "HOW TO QUESTIONS," seach my user name and see other answered threads to questions I had during the complete process of my resto project.
This boat is all new everything. Totally rewired, interior, stereo, carpet, transom, etc.

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f15/opmope/?start=all

Enjoy. Dave

opmope

Seaman Apprentice
Re: 78 14' Sidewinder Resto Completed

This is to funny. No replies to my restoration. I had gotten so much help from you all and so much good advice I thought I would post the results.
Rather then starting the project and posting every day and then one day stop posting and never finishing the project, leaving everyone hanging! I thought I would get the job done then post.
My question is, now that is is like new again, what's it worth? The insurance wants me to get and marine survey. I said there nuts. I don't want to spend $200 when my insurance for the whole year shouldn't be more than $300.
Crazy.

m_court15

Seaman

Wow! this boat looks awesome. Good work! What are your impressions of the boat while driving it on the water? I am looking at getting one of these.

r.j.dawg

Ensign

Great resto job. What a fantastic looking boat.