• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

1980 14' mirrorcraft

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 14' mirrorcraft

Well this past winter i was scrounging around craigslist looking for a deal, something to flip. i put out a wanted ad and a guy replied to it offering his 1980 14' mirrocraft 1980 johnson outboard and a trailer all for 800$ but after tax tags and title it ended up being $950.i went down and picked it up but didn't look at it too closely which i should have. found out its transom is rotten, motor needs carb work. My buddy decided he wanted it so i sold it to him for 900$ and a trade for his 12' jon boat, trailer and electric motor. heres some pictures of it taking it home. thinking of adding a casting deck in addition to fixing up the motor more pictures to come when we officially start!

Re: 1980 14' mirrorcraft

Looks good. Sounds like there are 3 happy campers!! Nice galvanized trailer too!
    16' Starcraft Restoration
    http://forums.iboats.com/boat-restor...on-589808.html

- Pete

Comment

Working...
    X