jbcurt00

Staff member
Re: Starcraft Holiday Reno and Hull Repair

Grandad, sent you a PM @SOTY.
John

sprintst

Commander

That's is some insane innovation right there :) Too many good ideas to count :)

Abenoit

Cadet

Excellent workmanship Grandad. Looking forward to following your build.

duke33

Petty Officer 1st Class

You Sir, are a genius.

Bubbasboat

Chief Petty Officer

Grandad, Thanks for the invitation to join your thread. I looked briefly at all your photo's, especially the anchor ones of course, just love it! I am going to look at photo's more closely and do some reading before I start asking questions. Given the looks of this thread, the answers to many questions I may have may already be in the thread. Thanks again for the PM response and invitation. Your boat looks GREAT!!

Last edited:

pckeen

Commander

Just caught the wakeboard tower - that's excellent.

Grandad

Lieutenant Commander
Well guys, I thought I should post a (no) progress report. Spring came and went. Mid Summer's here and the boat's still in winter storage. I had hoped to further refine the trim tab settings and report my findings, but things haven't been working out well around here. I've been busy helping my wife and daughter start a new business. I also have a growing physical disability that means I can't consider going solo any more. I hope to get her out in a few weeks, we'll see. - Grandad

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
GD. Sorry to hear about the Physical issues!!! I'm getting there myself!!! Hope you're on the mend soon! I KNOW how life gets in the way of getting on the water. I trust you'll be enjoying the boat and the water very soon. Good Luck to you, sir!!!!

jbcurt00

Staff member
Good thoughts your way GD, for a prosperous business & improving your health.

Wish you the best

GT1000000

Rear Admiral
Nothing but good thoughts and prayers headed your way for a favorable outcome to the business venture and a positive health improvement.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Best wishes to you GD. Just remember that being on the water will remove worry and create happiness!

Willyclay

Captain
Fully appreciate what you are experiencing. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck and stay safe!

dozerII

Admiral
Good luck on the venture GD, sorry to hear about the health problems getting worse. Sure hope you can get out and enjoy some RnR on that beautiful Holiday of yours.

Decker83

Commander
Well it looks as if health issues or going around..
My prayers or with you and your new business..

83mulligan

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Just finished reading your thread, Grandad. Wow, that is some outstanding innovation and fine craftsmanship. I hope you are able to enjoy her on the bay this season and that you are feeling better.

dpotter

Petty Officer 2nd Class
What a great thread. I applaud your ingenuity and craftsmanship. I hope you post a similar thread on your 1967 Holiday project. I have been looking for 2 years and finally found the basis of a project. My 18' 67 Holiday. Not sure how much I will get done this winter. I have to finish my workshop and figure out the storage and space. I live in a similar climate to you so you know how it goes. Thanks for posting all you have.