Has anyone documented the Restoration of a 22' twin Vee?

alligatorgars

Seaman Apprentice
The opportunity to obtain a 22' twin vee hull presented itself resently. My reluctance to take on this project was fueled by a lack of other documented projects amongst other things. Has anyone here seen a documented (pictures/you tube videos) 22' twin vee restored? Id be interested in seeing the floor off and what stringer system, bulkheads, transom material, fuel tanks, wires, fuel lines ect...
I have been hunting for a 19' seagull project hull but they are few and far between. This is the max length a hull can be to fit in my garage and still close. HOA making me stay in line, Id love to just park the 22' on the front lawn and start grinding.

JDA1975

Lieutenant
Re: Has anyone documented the Restoration of a 22' twin Vee?

"Id love to just park the 22' on the front lawn and start grinding."

I kinda did that myself, but it was in an open carport, Neighbors called police due to noise and dust, police said noise was fine as long as it was after 8 am and before 7 pm, but made me stop due to dust, until i can find a way to contain it.....living in a neighborhood is the pits when doing restoration projects. I can solve my dust problems, but it doesn't fix the angry neighbors! My HOA allows boats to be parked in the yard as long as I have a concrete pad poured under it

DodgeAddict

Recruit

I'm finishing up a 26' Weekender

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

And you're posting to a dead two year old thread. Start a thread.