1965 gator?s

lrd3

Cadet
to start this off. i am not very boat savvy. ive had this old boat for a number of years. and just finished jumping through the hoops necessary to put me back in command of her.
i have bee toying with the idea of a different boat. but my son is dead set on this old dog. we ran it years ago with a 35 merc or a 4 hp evinrude..
i just found this forum today and am curiuse to see if anyone knows what my boat looked like when it was newish....
im probably not up for a complete restore to factory... but would like to get her right...
any thoughts or advise welcome.... she ain't nuthing to look at:facepalm:.... but it floats and gets us to our favorite spots...

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Re: 1965 gator?s

Welcome to iBoats!

Pics would really help us to help you. There's a link in my signature to help you post em.

lrd3

Cadet

Welcome to iBoats!

Pics would really help us to help you. There's a link in my signature to help you post em.

thanks all set up... now to get some pics.... only views in particular that would help?

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner

The whole boat. From the side, Front and Back. Then some of the Inside too. Inside of transom would be good too! Is this a Glass or Tin boat??

lrd3

Cadet

looks like i will be digging in deep here...lol.. on my "hin" tag for horse power max it reads "INB" what would that mean? what size motor should i be shopping for? the "5 persons at 160 lbs" makes perfect sense.. but inb?

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner

I'm thinking INBOARD Motor but... again PICS of the Boat would REALLY HELP!!!!

lrd3

Cadet

o.k if this works than i know what i did wrong....avitare.jpg
now i need to transfer y pics to this comp...