1974 Ouachita Tri-hull Bass Boat Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Well if I had known I was getting an award I would have dressed for the occasion !! :lol:
So glad I was able to help out ! It was a lot of fun !!

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Hey buddy for all you did, You deserved a Major Award. Just wish it could have been one of these!!!
Deluxe-Crate-small.jpg

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
That would have been awesome !!
But the shipping cost from France may have been to high ! :)

zool

Captain
A red rider bb gun would have been nice, but........ You'll shoot your eye out!

friderday

Chief Petty Officer
awe that was awesome to watch...golly, Sam...I go out on the ocean and it ain't that rough!! Glad you had the jackets on for safety. And I love how Lisa has the boat a legs width off the dock...hahahaha...I think after our restores, we can all relate to that one. They don't make bumpers good enough for iboats restorers to keep their work off the dock!!! Priceless day for you all for sure. Good job!!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I,m posting this as per request ...Splash #2 ! Charles would be proud ! Handling her on there own !

Click the pic for video .. ;)

Was gunna post youtube but not letting me into my account for some reason ..
Well done Lisa and Kelly .. Glad the Merc mech found the problem ...

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
I Know somebody up there is lookin down here with a Big ole' Grin and two Thumbs up!!!!:nod::thumb:

KC4ZQZ

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thanks everyone. Sorry it took so long to get her In the water we really appreciate all the support you guys have given us. Sam, mike and all of you came through at one of the worst times in our lives. Our spirits were lifted by complete strangers but who we feel are now our friends. Sam did an awesome job and like the mercury mech said That's the prettiest old boat he had ever seen we will remember you always. Lisa &.kelly

Cattin

Recruit
Re: 1974 Ouachita Tri-hull Bass Boat Restoration

that was uh.. harder than it hard to be... have you seen oops' post about decking and foaming?
How can I find this post? I'm getting ready to get into the floor of my ouachita

Status
Not open for further replies.