1985 23' GlasPly Marauder side window and track replacement

sitkamick

Seaman
I have a 23' GlasPly that needs new tracks for the side windows. How does one replace these? Are there tracks available? The existing tracks are full of dirt and moss and need to be replaced. I have not been able to see how to take the windows out.

Regards,

Sitkamick

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 1985 23' GlasPly Marauder side window and track replacement

I have a 23' GlasPly that needs new tracks for the side windows. How does one replace these? Are there tracks available? The existing tracks are full of dirt and moss and need to be replaced. I have not been able to see how to take the windows out.

Regards,

Sitkamick

Ayuh,... There's usually screws hidin' in the tracks...
Replacement tracks are available,... I'll look for a link...

sitkamick

Seaman

In my original post I forgot to mention that I can't seem to find a way to remove the sliding side windows on each side of the upper part of the cabin. Does anyone know how to remove the windows? I would also like to reseal the window frames where they meet the fiberglass part of the cabin directly underneath the window frames.

Regards,

Sitkamick

sitkamick

Seaman

Thanks Bond-o, I added a correction to my original post stating that I forgot to mention that I needed to find out how to remove the sliding windows. I have tried to lift them out like I usually do in other applications but no luck. Thanks for trying to fine a place to purchase new tracks, I really appreciate all of the help I can get.

Sitkamick