Bow Rail Replacement Parts?

Knot Waiting

Senior Chief Petty Officer
So my boating season ended with a minor disaster yesterday... Upon leaving a dock to head down river I got caught up in a swift current, and with a knee jerk reaction powered myself into a pylon... ouch. Although my pride took the biggest hit my boat sustained some damage too.

I need to replace two pieces of tubular stainless bow rail and a "T" type support joint. Does anyone know where I can find replacement parts or any ideas as to how to re-create them?
Its on a 1988 Celebrity Crown Line 23' Cuddy. Thank you.

Knot Waiting

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Bow Rail Replacement Parts?

your iboats store duh!!! hahahaha

http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Tubing-Rails/dm/*******.302004827--**********.714606553--view_id.257634

if its the standard 7/8s size tubing they have it if not look up some other stores like Defender

And don't worry about the hit i did that at the end of our New England Get Together right into a piling in front of about 5 other boats

Thanks, for some reason the obvious answer slipped right by me. Also kinda good to hear I'm not the only boater here whos fell victim to the pylon. Why does it always have to happen when there are so many other people around, lol.