• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

We're excited to announce the launch of our NEW Fiberglass & Epoxy Boat Repair & Building section on iboats.com! See more details!

This new area was created specifically to meet the needs of those of you who participate in the iboats Boat Restoration, Building, and Hull Repair forum. To kick off the launch, we are giving away free product in every order over $100 as follows:

Spend $100-149: Get a free paint suit (Large only)
Spend $150-199: Get a free sandpaper finish pack & paint suit (Large only)
Spend $200-249: Get a free catalyst dispenser
Spend $250-299: Get a free Sufasolve hand wipes
Spend $300-349: Get a free Aqua Blue buffing compound (quart)
Spend $350-399: Get a free small tint kit
Spend $400+: Get a free Preval sprayer

To qualify for the free products, select any Fiberlay, Spectrum Fiberglass, System Three, or Gibco product.

Also, we have discounted our already low prices by another 5-15%. Stay tuned as we will be giving away 3 $100 iboats gift certificates from May to June to be used on the new fiberglass and epoxy products.

To view the new Fiberglass & Epoxy Boat Repair & Building, go to http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Paint-Repair-Maintenance-Gel-Coat-Cleaners-Carpet-Epoxy/dm/view_id.11
See more
See less

tri-hull c-gull by sport-craft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tri-hull c-gull by sport-craft

Hello everyone im new to boating and attained and old tri-hull c-gull by sport-craft model # 1871 serial # 16008 it has an 85HP mercury 850 motor on it thats all the info i have at this time i cant find a hull ID anywhere just a plate with the above info. second where the heck is the gas cap lol i don't see one any where here are the pics i have if anyone has any input let me know like my profile name says i am new to this please be patient with me with my dumb questions. if any one has any links for tech.. info let me know id be more then great full.
    Attached Files

Re: tri-hull c-gull by sport-craft

Stand behind the boat, look to the right of the motor (that's the starboard side) just under the rubrail and see if the hull id number is stamped there in the boat hull itself, if not get in the boat and look under the splash well where the motor is mounted and see if the hull id number is stamped there on the inside of the transom just above the drain area.

As far as the gas cap probably not one, most likely came with an external 6 gallon gas tank and fuel hose that hooked directly to the motor with a quick connect fitting.

max!

Comment

Working...
    X