Where to find seat base plate bushings

brusk

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I'm trying to find bushings for the seat base plates for my 89 Ranger 373V. It's got the round 9" plates with 2" holes. I'm assuming that I've seen some base plates listed for a 1.77" pole that must be it. I can only find bushings for 2 3/8 or 2 7/8 or something like that and not the 1.77" I'm assuming that must be a rare size. Is there any other choice than buying more base plates and taking the bushings out and trashing the plates? I'd hate to pay 25-30 bucks a bushing though.

geedubcpa

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Where to find seat base plate bushings

I just bought bases for 1.77 at Delta Marine in columbus ohio - I think the brand is springfield.

Also to answer you question about the seat bushing - I think you can purchase the whole seat base for 19.99 - it includes the bushing to make it 1.77.

brusk

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Where to find seat base plate bushings

No, No and No
The first URL the closest thing are the 2 3/8 and 2 7/8 bushings.
The second would be if the base hole is 1.766
The thirst I believe are adaptors to go from 2" hole to 3/4" shaft but it doesn't say anything about that I've ran across them already.

Thanks for trying though. I'm guess I'll just have to spend money on new base plates and pull out the bushings which sucks. Now I'll have to decide if that third hole in the middle is worth leaving there.