1961 Lonestar Flamingo - SPLASHED w/Pics

tallcanadian

Captain
Yeah,Woody don't know much. (rolls eyes) I wish I had half his talent. I have learned a ton from this man. Thanks Woody.

ahmincha

Lieutenant Commander
I have to agree lots of talent and goes out of his way to help Thank you!!! Woodonglass

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
"Hey WoG. I just spent most of the day going through your thread. MAN, for a dumb Ole Okie, you're a man of many talents. You did a sweet job on the boat & your upholstery work is second to none. Then there is the saw dust skills... Thanks for the informative & entertaining thread. Happy New Year!"

Thanks for the kind Words RStewart and the rest of you too!!!

Well I'm NOT the Sharpest Knife in the drawer but I'm smart enuf to figure out that I DON"T need a Floating Aluminum Island!!! I went and looked at the Pontoon Alcatraz!!!! Motor was DOA! Bad Compression and the that was just the start. Truck would Barely pull her and No brakes on the trailer. Deck and carpet was decent and so was the upholstery. I could have lived with it for a while but NO WAY could I haul that thing with out a bigger Truck!!! Looks like The BF will be my FUN Machine this next season. The Admiral will be Happy!!!

RStewart

Seaman
Win some, you lose some. I missed out on quite a few little Tinnies before I finally got mine.

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
I will say a 24' is a big one! I'm still toying with what to do with mine. I may come back to it after I get fuggly done, but it is a massive piece of floating real estate! Boone is going to very disappointed about the helipad :D

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
If I could get Boone to buy me a New Toyota Tundra to Pull that Aluminum Aircraft Carrier to the Lake, I'd build him a Heli-Pad on it!!!!:whoo:

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Am I "Slow in Knowing" this but Has everyone else noticed that the click on the Post number to Share it by copying the link to it, feature is once again working??? Makes it easy to direct someone to the exact Post within a Specific thread!!! Check it out...;) Just click the Post# in any thread.:D

Last edited:

RStewart

Seaman
That Dumb Ole Okie sure has a lot of good info to pass out. That's a pretty cool feature. Thanks WOG.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Well carved Mike ... We all should honor those who gave there lives for us ..