1961 Lonestar Flamingo - SPLASHED w/Pics

lakelover

Rear Admiral
oh-oh, I must have a problem...........................................

OK, there it is.

True. The only thing that changed was my schedule!

Willyclay

Captain
Welcome to my world where everyday is Saturday! Best wishes to you for a great retirement experience. Bill

89 resorter

Petty Officer 1st Class
Congratulations Woody ....... Now you can be totally busy with what you want to be totally busy with.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Yeah here's a few of My shop time projects so far...

Farm Table for my Neighbors 9th Anniversary

farm House Table.jpg

Prototype for a future build of a Quartersawn Oak Morris chair. This one is Pine

MorrisChair.jpg

A friend of mine bought a Sailrite Portable walking foot sooo, I built him a table for it. Later on I cut the hole to custom fit it to the table.

Walkingfoottable.jpg

This is a replica of a 1920 "Smith Flyer" that I hope to have done by next spring. Grandkids are getting Real Antsy for PoPo to "Get er Dun!!!!!"

go Kart.jpg

Attachments

• farm House Table.jpg
    farm House Table.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 0

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Mike it's been a while! Congrats on your promotion. Hope the adjustment comes easy.

Kevin aka bonz_d

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Okay, retirement is great. The only problem I have is trying to figure out how I use to go to work and do all the "other jobs" at the same time. I have a hard time now just doing the other jobs. Seems to fill the day up too quickly.

Mike, you will love being retired with all the hobbies you enjoy. I have projects planned for years to come. You are probably in the last boat. :smile:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Super nice craftsmanship!

Retirement... ahh yeah I became eligible to retire on my birthday last month but I have a few more years left to get some work done.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Congratulations on your retirement!

If you're like my dad you'll really get covered up with work now. :D

Keeps him young though.:encouragement:

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Thanks everyone. No Mick, the Motor is winterized and put up. I got to darn frustrated. Next Spring I'll tackle her again!!!

Ned L

Commander
Congratulations!!! Now make sure you enjoy doing the stuff you enjoy!
..... I love that smiths flyer.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Retirement....bah Humbug! Just another word for new Kob! keep on pushing out the hits Mike! :happy:
Congrats to the Best of the Best!!
KC

ahmincha

Lieutenant Commander
Congratulation I think now with all your free time . I may have to start another project to take advantage of more of your great advice

tallcanadian

Captain
Hi Wood.

I've just caught up with your post here. Congratulations on your retirement. And it's good to see that you are keeping busy. Nice nice work on that furniture. Very cool. I see from various posts that you are contributing your ideas and knowledge. I just wanted to say the iboats forums is a better place because of you and others like you. I'm glad to know you.