1961 Lonestar Flamingo - SPLASHED w/Pics

TruckDrivingFool

Lieutenant Commander
I can tell you for sure that a '70 - '72 50hp is electric, I think they switched in '73 and yes single handle control (no push button) for the shifter.

Last edited:

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
I understand....and Honor them ALL!!!

tumblr_mdbubdpA1z1qdbhmoo1_500.jpg

Happy-Veterans-Day-2014-images.jpg

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
As I'm sitting here tonight contemplating the coming festivities tomorrow, I was thinking about all the things I'm grateful for. It came to mind that I'm very grateful for all of the great iBoaters I have come to know here on this forum over the past several years. I never imagined when I started the BF project that I'd be spending so much enjoyable time here and learning so much from such a great bunch of guys and gals. I truly wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving with your families and encourage you to take the time tomorrow to give thanks for our men and women in uniform!!! They are away from their families at this time of Thanksgiving and I for one am Truly Thankful for their sacrifice for me and my family to keep us all safe!!!!
Animated-Happy-Thanksgiving-Images2.gif

Last edited:

tallcanadian

Captain
Right back at ya Mike. I tell people here all the the time, some of the nicest people I know are those that I've never met. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
The same to you and yours Mike ! Happy Thanksgiving wishes to all from down here in J-ville !!

Goldie627

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I'm a day late... so Happy Thanksgiving in advance for next year :D I hope you have four days off and enjoy all of them!

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
It was a GOOD DAY!!!

Turkey-Stock-stripping.jpg

And then...It wasn't, We got a 1/2" of ice in Edmond and all my Son's and Son-in-Law's trees came down!!! What a mess.

TreeDown1.jpg TreeDown2.jpg

Last edited:

nurseman

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Yea...I will take the cold and snow of a Minnesota winter if it means skipping the ice!

TruckDrivingFool

Lieutenant Commander
Glad the feast and family was good, ice storms suck but at least the damage was only the tree. Be safe cleaning up.