• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

We're excited to announce the launch of our NEW Fiberglass & Epoxy Boat Repair & Building section on iboats.com! See more details!

This new area was created specifically to meet the needs of those of you who participate in the iboats Boat Restoration, Building, and Hull Repair forum. To kick off the launch, we are giving away free product in every order over $100 as follows:

Spend $100-149: Get a free paint suit (Large only)
Spend $150-199: Get a free sandpaper finish pack & paint suit (Large only)
Spend $200-249: Get a free catalyst dispenser
Spend $250-299: Get a free Sufasolve hand wipes
Spend $300-349: Get a free Aqua Blue buffing compound (quart)
Spend $350-399: Get a free small tint kit
Spend $400+: Get a free Preval sprayer

To qualify for the free products, select any Fiberlay, Spectrum Fiberglass, System Three, or Gibco product.

Also, we have discounted our already low prices by another 5-15%. Stay tuned as we will be giving away 3 $100 iboats gift certificates from May to June to be used on the new fiberglass and epoxy products.

To view the new Fiberglass & Epoxy Boat Repair & Building, go to http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Paint-Repair-Maintenance-Gel-Coat-Cleaners-Carpet-Epoxy/dm/view_id.11
See more
See less

clamp on trolling motor bracket for Duracraft jon boat

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clamp on trolling motor bracket for Duracraft jon boat

I am looking for a clamp on trolling motor mount for a durcraft jon boat. It has the "J" side channel that goes around the top of the boat. It is not the same channel on a war eagle. I was just wondering if anyone knew where i might could find one. The place that I bought the boat had one at one time but for some reason I did not buy it. Now I can't find one anywhere.

Re: clamp on trolling motor bracket for Duracraft jon boat

Ayuh,... Got a Picture,..??

Between some of Us, to None of Us has any clue what this "J" channel looks like, or measures at...

Just a Guess,...
    When I clamp my troller to the side of my Old Town canoe, it's shimmed with 3/8" plywood outside,+ a 2x4 inside to clear the gunnel,+ tighten up...
    Any Grease is Better,..... Than No Grease at All.......

Comment

It is a slot in the rail on the boat. Here is how the war eagle accessories attach to their rail.

http://www.wareagleboats.com/accesso...l-products.asp

Comment

you may want to try this clamp. the Gunnel Grip. JD
        http://deepsouthfab.net/GGrip/GGrip.html

Comment

Working...
        X