How to Remove Teak OIL from Boat

longstand

Petty Officer 1st Class
i have read this instruction i got from Google.com

"
Removing Teak Oil Stains Print E-mail or Username
Q: On my 1988 Corbin 39 sailboat, I decided to oil the teak instead of varnish as I assumed it would be easier to apply but the deck is now covered with oil stains. I have tried many cleaners, to no avail. How do I remove teak oil stains from the fiberglass deck?
Guy Viger, Verdun, Quebec

A: Teak oils permeate the porous gelcoat and what's needed is a product that draws out and absorbs the oil. Solvents, paint removers and fiberglass cleaners actually drive the oil further into the gelcoat. According to our test published in the DIY 2001-#2 issue, there are two products that remove teak oil; namely, 3M Marine Sharpshooter and Captain Phab Citrus Cleaner/Degreaser . Our test boat was spotted with various brands of teak oils spilled on the side decks and transom during 10 years of routine refinishing. We just sprayed the cleaners on, scrubbed lightly and rinsed off. Both products effortlessly removed the teak oil and are available from many chandleries. As a side note, the Captain Phab degreaser beats all degreasers we've tested. To use, spray on, let stand for a few minutes, then rinse off. As with any cleaning product, it's wise to sample test on an inconspicuous area first, and rinse with fresh or saltwater after using and before it dries. ""

is there any other way beside this... it kinda work. but still have stain... is there any other way