14' fiberglass boat 60's renovation

forteenfoot

Recruit
Hello all
I have an old boat and used it last year and did alot of fishing. I found out that the transom needs to be repaired...then i looked at the floor and the wood needed to be repaired or replaced. the motor is a 1965 33hp evinrude.

It was a blue boat with specs in the paint, but someone decided to paint it brown...not sure what to do with that...but its a runabout and i need to do alot of work on it...iw ill post pics hopefully today when i can get it in the drive way and get the tarp off of it to take the pics...

I jsut ordered a book called runabout renovation by Jim Anderson, thought that would be a great start...because i'm as green as they come :D

any kind of help would be much appreciated before i start...i have to build new boxes for the seats which i do have the wood and seats and the wood for the boat bottom as well...but thats it so far...

Joe

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 14' fiberglass boat 60's renovation

scan these thread and completed projects, you will learn a lot.

keepNitreel

Chief Petty Officer
Re: 14' fiberglass boat 60's renovation

scan these thread and completed projects, you will learn a lot.
I stopped my 14' fiberglass boat 60's renovation project back in November due to cold & ran but looks like I will be able to jump back on it in the next week or so. I have a link at the bottom of what I've done ao far, also in the completed projects theres a 14' boat that dude really tricked out!!