Status
Not open for further replies.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral
Get The Best out of Iboats

Get The Best out of Iboats

You will get the best and fastest information if you would Please provide a few things Before you Post your questions .. Upfront Format if you will..

First. Year Make And Model If you can. There are some boats that are inherently faulty in ways..

Second. Direct questions and results that you would expect from the end result.. pertaining to the post.

Third. Pics. You KNOW were gonna ask for them..so please try to have them. Your first 4 responses are going to be " some pics please ".

The " I have a boat with a hole in the bottom .. what should I do ? epoxy or poly.. any help would be nice. Oh yea my gel is faded.. and I think my bow rail is coming loose .. help please" Post Does not Help at all. The only thing your going to do is guarantee that the proceeding posts will be undistinguished and like a rubber ball .. all over the place.

Would help a great deal.

YD.

Last edited by a moderator:

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: Get The Best out of Iboats

Re: Get The Best out of Iboats

Welcome to the Dry Dock.

As stated above, in order to help the iboaters family of friends help you, pictures are a must.

In the dry dock. Large clear pictures are important.

The easiest way to do this , is to upload your pictures to a free service like photo bucket. http://photobucket.com/

You can re size the pictures all at one time to be forum friendly by clicking on photobuckets re size option. The size best for the forum is 640x480.

After you re size, you will be shown a page of your pictures,,,,,when you hover over the picture, it will give you a list of tags.
Copy the img tag, and just paste it into your reply.

You can post up to 6 images pre reply. If you need to use several reply's to post the proper pictures......feel free.

The pictures will look this size.

HB907_RS_VTRB_0025.jpg

Have fun,,,,,,And again......Welcome to the Dry Dock !

Status
Not open for further replies.