Need Windshield-15' Corson

jlcumberland

Recruit
Looking for a windshield for a 15' Corson fiberglass boat. The measurements are 69" and it is wraparound. Can anyone suggest where I might look. Thanks

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Need Windshield-15' Corson

i remember the corson. no idea. watch ebay for something similar.

fishingnella

Seaman Apprentice

Did you try to contact the place they were they were made in Madison, Maine? They were made in a big old barn there, all hand made. I don't know if they are still doing anything there but it might be worth finding out.Good luck on your search

dbcorson

Recruit
Re: yWindshield-15' Corson

Re: yWindshield-15' Corson

Hi I don't have a windshield but cannot figure out how to make a new post yet. I have a 1960 Corson boat that is fine and I need just two corson emblems for the boat mine are only partailly there. I am from New England but live in GA now and intend to do alot of searching in Maine and Nh,Ma this June when I visit. If I see a shield I will let you know. Thanks David Corson

Mchiefyoung

Recruit

Hi,

I purchased a windshield last year for my 15 Foot Corson because my nephew put a golf ball through the original. It had "Taylor Made" sticker on it so I contacted the company and got a replacement windshield (about $600). I had to use the frame off my old windshield because of the style of boat cover I had. You will need to cut the bottom of the windshield to fit the contour of the deck. It comes with the deck gasket and attachments. My mother-in-law also has a Corson and when she repleced her windshield she had it made locally for about half the cost - but it was thinner material and not plexiglass - it was not of the quality or durability of the Taylor Made.

I used a 69 ? inch wide - 20? (Model Stock # 2070).

This was my contact:

From: Kristin Hohenforst [mailto:KHohenforst@taylormarine.com]

Kristin Hohenforst

Taylor Made Systems NY

Customer Service Representative

(518)773-9336

(518)773-2919