Last edited:

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: Fiberglass Lamination strength chart

didnt work red....just the derdded red x

redfury

Commander

For the hard of seeing, you can download it by right clicking and opening in Microsoft Paint. Otherwise, if it's just not clear enough, I can see what else I can do to make the print larger.

Just so I don't blow out frames or mess with our Dial Up users, the larger file can be viewed here
and you can use the magnifying glass to see a cleaner, larger image to view or download. Just click on the magnifying glass next to the "share photo" button above the image to the right.

Last edited:

oops!

Supreme Mariner

i must have a different type of operating system than you red....

i just got the small red x and cant click on anything

redfury

Commander

didnt work red....just the derdded red x

Hmmm, I'm seeing it just fine. Perhaps Picasa doesn't allow images to be linked.

I added a link to the page its on, maybe I'll host it at Google and see if the image shows up there.
Let me know if this is working now.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

thanks for your help on this red....this is a pretty good thing to have around as you know

redfury

Commander

thanks for your help on this red....this is a pretty good thing to have around as you know

Absolutely! Any information that is either general or specific to the needs of any member or anyone looking for information is not only good for us, but good for the site ( draws in new victims...er, members! :D )

the-dip.gif

oops!

Supreme Mariner

woah....that worked......

its there........

that chart was supplied by ondarvr.....

it can be enlarged on your screen by using the zoom

special thanks to redfury for posting

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

Yea thanks a lot!! The best and clearest thing to do is right click on it right here on the forum and select save as. In picasaweb when you save as its verry blurry when you open it up. Thanks so much now i just got to look to see what its all about.

redfury

Commander

If you save the picasaweb one just as you see it when it loads, you are only saving a thumbnail image, use the magnifying glass to see the full size image and save that, then you will get a crisp picture, and much larger than the hosted IMG in the first post ;)

Mike