Boat Salvage Yard in upstate SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone knew where any boat salvage yards was around here in the upstate SC, northern GA, and western NC.

Thanks in advance

wncrjb

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Boat Salvage Yard in upstate SC

I live here around Asheville.
I have heard of a huge boat salvage yard around ANDERSON SC, but never tried to find it.
There is a small yard around here, what are you looking for?

wncrjb

ParallaxBill

Petty Officer 1st Class

Not a salvage yard really but a growing used boat place is on the US 21 by-pass in Rock Hill, SC. Lot's of older boats coming in every week. I'm going to browse around there as soon as it cools off some.

I have an old 67 glassmaster and I've heard of the one around anderson but have never found it yet. I was just looking for small things and was just wanting to look around in the yard and just looking around.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

BB1, as you know some of those dealers there, all the sell is junk. look in the back lots.

bassboy1

Lieutenant Commander

BB1, as you know some of those dealers there, all the sell is junk. look in the back lots.
I take it you were talking about where the Lund came from. That was in Cumming, (1 hour and a half from here) and they have since moved to Dawsonville.
I thought you were talking about my backyard.:D
Also, we are probably gonna have another canoe in it later tonight.

59lido

Seaman Apprentice

Where is that boat yard in Rock Hill? Is it close to the truck supply store on US 21?

Lakeside 1

Cadet
There is one near Anderson I believe it is between Anderson and Lake Hartwell. If you are on I85 south. You will see the WYFF dopplar radar tower on your right. Go to the next exit turn right. Take the next right which will put you going north on the frontage road and it will be halfway to the tower on your left. There will be a metal building and a few boats out front. Don't let it fool you, there are many more on the acreage and all different kinds.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Nice reply to an 8 year old thread. Please click on the Forum Help in the sig below and look at our rules about posting in old threads. Thanks.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.