Ship Shape TV

ctered

Cadet
I was wondering if anyone has taped the episodes or has them on their computer. I used to get it up here in Canada but the speed channel does not carry it anymore.

Mark

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Ship Shape TV

don't worry. your not missing much. caught it yesterday, there subjects have gotten so bad, they had to redeck a dock, and show off his patio deck and hot tub. a big advertizement for the compositon decking.

Bass-A-Holic

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I HATED that show, they always had stupid topics, i saw one that taught you how to put a decal on your boat but at the end of the episode they said that you should have a pro do it.:/

bassboy1

Lieutenant Commander

A few years ago, back before I was a boater (and only about 9 yrs. old) they seemed to have good topics. Now, it is getting worse and worse. They are trying to sell stuff. Back when I was younger I remember them replacing decks and stuff. Usefull stuff. And, as I recall, they weren't really pushing the manufactures name either.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

bassboy1, you are 100% correct. i hadn't seen an episode in quiet a while, the one i saw, they spent more time promoting the sponser, than the subject. well, john got his deck and dock repaired for free. the only thing he did'nt promote was the new hot tub, guess they wouldn't give him one.

bosavy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

any of you have a dish; they have what;s called the water channel all about boating .