Buff Magic?

tennpenn

Cadet
Anybody ever use Yacht Brites Buff Magic and Pro Polish to restore an oxidized gelcoat?

The dude at the Sea Ray dealer here in town says it's the best thing going and that's what they use...I've known the guy for 14 years and he's never led me wrong...but Yacht Brite does have a partnership with Sea Ray so would like a little less biased opinions.

ondarvr

Supreme Mariner
Re: Buff Magic?

Most products will work, it depends more on how you do it than the brand of product you use.

willamettejeff

Chief Petty Officer

I use it. Pretty amazing stuff. Friend that owns boat repair facility showed me it and I starting using it after seeing the results he gets on many a very oxidized boat. Really brings back the shine and unlike some products the shine remains. Need to use a buffer/polisher. Seen it get good results cleaning up vinyl windows and I used it to restore the plastic windshield on my boat. Just make sure to use old clothes when using it as you need to use it liberally for best results and it gets flung around pretty good by the polisher.

Good luck.

willamettejeff

Chief Petty Officer

Boaters World has it. Friend orders it for me from his suppliers. He orders it for his place in a gallon bucket. Would just search on-line for Yacht Bright Buff Magic.

tennpenn

Cadet

I got mine here at the local Sea Ray dealer. Was a little more than online but no shipping costs evened it out.