Does anyone know what this is

markrohrer

Cadet
Have this small boat with know hull numbers or manufacturers name any help would be great

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard.

Pictures would help when you have enough posts. Click on the Forum Help in my sig for help with pics.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Without documentation or identifying marks, in many states you have a yard planter

tpenfield

Staff member
Have this small boat with no hull numbers or manufacturer's name; any help would be great.

:welcome: to iBoats

So far, it is a yard planter, and depending on where you live, you may have to wait until next spring to use it. :D

If you can provide a bit more information (well maybe a lot more information) and some pictures that will help. What are you looking to do with this small boat?

Renderwurx

Petty Officer 2nd Class
And that was your third... so you should be good to attach a photo or two... :)

tpenfield

Staff member
Looks like a "Hydromite" mini speed boat. Is there an engine compartment in the bow, just forward of the seat/helm?

markrohrer

Cadet
Yes there is. There is no engine trying to get info on boat to get running for my granddaughter

LX Kid

Ensign
That's pretty cool boat! I'd like to see some more pics. Side view, engine compartment etc. You've got something a little different there.

tpenfield

Staff member
Yes there is. There is no engine trying to get info on boat to get running for my granddaughter

OK, I answered the email you sent me. Hopefully others will have some ideas on making it a usable boat again.

markrohrer

Cadet
does anyone know where I can get parts for my hydromite,looking for motor and drive thank you very much to tpenfield you are the best

markrohrer

Cadet
thank you all for the help with this I have found motor and drive when its getting done ill post pictures thank you again

tpenfield

Staff member
thank you all for the help with this I have found motor and drive when its getting done ill post pictures thank you again

That was fast :thumb: Tell us more about where you found the motor/drive and what it actually is. :)

markrohrer

Cadet
it is a hydro mite, they take 6 hp Johnson outboards the motor and drive was 500 you remove the mid section and shorten the shaft

markrohrer

Cadet
I would just like to say everyone who helped your the best my granddaughter is going to love this as I am working on it ill post pics thank you again everyone

markrohrer

Cadet
tpenfield I see on bottom of your post it has what boats you have had how can I have that on mine?? I have 3 old school boats that I am very proud to own

tpenfield

Staff member
tpenfield I see on bottom of your post it has what boats you have had how can I have that on mine?? I have 3 old school boats that I am very proud to own

In your profile (somewhere) there is a place where you can edit your 'signature'

Click on your forum name and the click on the 'Edit Settings' button then 'Account' tab. Scroll down, you will see 'Edit Signature'