59? Crestliner Voyager 14 build (Kansas City)

Kleffnerj

Recruit
Hello folks,

I had Newguy and first time Crestliner owner as of today. I am hoping you can help me with some boat ID and information. I purchased what I think is a 59 voyager 14 with a 35 HP Montgomery Ward motor that is free but not running. It has been painted several years ago but the original red and black stripe and logo were taped off before repainting. I think it may have originally red and cream. It looks like the steering system may have been replaced and some point and I am interested in what the seats should look like and what is missing from the front deck. I have all the front cleats but I think there may have been a horn o and spotlight? I would like to restore the boat to close to original other than I will need to replace the motor as our lake has a 9.9 HP restriction. Is there a place that is good to buy parts? Any info is much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I get an error telling me I'm not authorized to add attachments

Attachments

• IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0433.JPG
    IMG_0433.JPG
    221.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0434.JPG
    IMG_0434.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0437.JPG
    IMG_0437.JPG
    244.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 2

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Post 2 more times then they let ya post. Even if it's nonsense. After 3 posts I believe they let you post pics.Go figa?

Kleffnerj

Recruit
A few more

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

Last edited by a moderator:

jbcurt00

Staff member
The pix in the 1st post attached, but the 2 pix you tried to attach to post #6 didnt.

Use the edit feature and delete the 2 pix that didn't attach, and try to re-attach/upload them.

Probably a glitch somewhere, but the pix in post 1 attached, so it is working on both iboats and your end. Just not every time. Unexplained gremlin...

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
:welcome: aboard Kleff,

That's a sweet little tinny you got there, she's well deserving of being brought back. :thumb: