Congratulations Luke000 !!!! 2016 Splash of the Year Winner !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Congratulations Luke on an amazing restoration of your Lone Star !!! It was a tight race between you and Mark but you get the well deserved top honors of 2016 !!!
And I would like to thank all of the other nominees for sharing your restorations and builds here with us on the Forum !!
And for everyone that took the time to follow along and vote . Thank you so much for help making this years award a big success !!
Ok Luke time to take your VICTORY lap !!!

jbcurt00

Staff member
Yes, congratulations luke000 the 1st Restoration forum Splash of the Year winner.

Excellent work.

dozerII

Admiral
Great looking boat,way to start the Restoration forum SOTY off :first:

Old Ironmaker

Captain
A fabulous resto. Kudo's Sir, you certainly deserve it. There is a winner but there are no losers that entered the fray.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Way to go, Luke. You kicked off the Resto SOTY with a lofty goal to match for next year and beyond.

All nominees were more than worthy. All the boats earned the honor to be considered.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Congratulations Luke! You did a great job and the Lonestar turned out Beautiful! :rockon:

Mark72233

Ensign
Congrats Luke and have followed your build from the beginning and loved the style and history of your boat. Don't tell anyone but I almost voted for your project instead of my own. It was an honor and privilege to even be considered along with you and the other projects. Congrats to everyone. Now talk later because it's in the 70's here and I am out fishing.

ssdale

Starmada Splash of the Year 2016
Well done on all levels Luke! The speed with which you accomplished it was really impressive (along with all your other projects)!
Dale

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Yup... although a tinney I do really like the work and the boat!!! Great job Luke, well deserved!
CHEERS TO YOU!
images

Luke000

Restoration Forum Splash of the Year 2016
Thank you everyone! I am honored to have won this award. When I looked at the other nomenies, I knew it was going to close , as everyone did great work!!

I can't wait to use the boat when the lake unfreezes, and just sit back and enjoy the finished product. I could not have turned her out without everyone here at the forum.

Once again thank you for the award! I am Looking forward to seeing what 2017 has in store for the community and watching others projects come together!

Mark72233

Ensign
Lake frozen over, that must suck. Was out yesterday, today and will be again tomorrow fishing. Air temps in the high 70's and water temps a bit chilly at 65 degrees. Glad we don't have ice overed waters.

Frey0357

Petty Officer 1st Class
Congratulations Luke! She's a beautiful boat, followed from the beginning and you really knocked one out of the park! Great work!

Frey

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Congrats to everyone who was nominated and thanks to everyone that voted! Luke you did an outstanding job on your boat, I really enjoyed reading your thread! Thanks for sharing such a great project with us!

aspeck

Staff member
Well done, Luke! Your beautiful boat deserves the title! You have proven that sometimes vision and elbow grease pays off!

Status
Not open for further replies.