Instrument Panel Materialc

Seevee

Seaman
All,

Looking for the material to redo my instrument panel. I believe it's and ABS plastic, wood looking material.

Want to buy it in sheets, but would be interested if there's a service out there that will cut it to my template, especially if they could save the file for their CNC machine to possible do another, should I change instruments.

Suppliers?
Thanks

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Seevee, go to your local trophy stores and they will certainly have such material and even cut and LASER whatever you like for your panel. JMHO

alldodge

Staff member
There is a thread here where a guy used carbon fiber and fiber glass resin and made an great looking panel. Didn't cost much or take long

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
you could take it to local welding shop and have them cut you a nice piece of aluminum and then have them cut the holes it might look pretty slick

SeaDooSam

Chief Petty Officer
you could take it to local welding shop and have them cut you a nice piece of aluminum and then have them cut the holes it might look pretty slick

Then, if you don't like the look of aluminum, you can get a vinyl wrap in carbon fiber, wood grain etc