Restoration Forum " Splash Of The Year " !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
hey not sure if he splashed but I think nedl was done with his if so id like to nominate his boat for sure, can I even do that?

jbcurt00

Staff member
Might READ a topic before nominating a project that is neither complete or SPLASHED

Gotta finish and splash, hence the title

Restoration forum Splash of the Year!

And dont forget, all nominees must commit to remaining active thru the upcoming year and agree to be in charge of the nomination and poll topics for the next years award. Plus pay for their successor's plates and shipping. Some may not be around to even acknowledge/accept the nomination.

sphelps, Woodonglass, snowman246, 1 of you mind PMing the nominees so far to confirm/accept?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
hey not sure if he splashed but I think nedl was done with his if so id like to nominate his boat for sure, can I even do that?

Ned is still waiting for varnish or shellac to dry. And insurance! :eek: May is the current forecast and I want to see her get wet.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
I'd like to also nominate ahmincha 1992 Stratos 2250 here we go again
ahmincha
Lieutenant

Good Luck Minch! KC

Mod EDIT: Amincha reports he splashed in 2015, nomination removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Tnstratofam

Commander
I was thinking Amincha deserved to be nominated too. He has done a great job on his Stratos.

Here is the link to Amincha's rebuild thread.
http://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat...ir/8949098-1992-stratos-2250-here-we-go-again

I think Frey's Sea Nymph project turned out great as well. Although he has splashed it I believe he may be doing more upgrades over the winter.

http://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat-...0b-restoration

I meant this as a nomination for Frey's project. I should have worded it differently.

ahmincha

Lieutenant Commander
I do appreciate the nomination But as jb stated I splashed in 2015 Thank for the recognition guy's

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Maybe add that to the sticky for nominations .. So members that may not have followed their restorations can know .. Read up on them some ...

jbcurt00

Staff member
Bump

Any other 2016 splash nominations?

Only 4 of the 5 nominees have provided a nomination accepted response.

If anyone knows Mark72/233, ya might give him a heads up.

Mark72/233

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
This is awesome having the general resto forum soty, it's about time guys are recognized for their hard work and beautiful builds. :hail: I sure would've thought there were more restos hitting the waves with all the project threads here.

I have my favorite nominee. :happy:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Only 9days left to nominate (or splash) a project for 2016

Any other 2016 splash nominations?

Only 4 of the 5 nominees have provided a nomination accepted response.

If anyone knows Mark72/233, ya might give him a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.