New Thundercraft owner, she is going to need work.

Gusto_

Recruit
Thank you, I'm new to forum, as well as boat ownership. I got a great deal on this and have many months of cold I could be doing work in the garage. I was hoping of asking a few questions about what model this is, a good place to start the rebuild thread, also how to navigate the "index" I've read already on this site. I'm willing and able to do research, I've already spent many hours watching videos and reading threads.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Moved to the rebuild/restoration forum.

Post and ask questions here in this topic about anything (everything) related to fixing the boat.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Down in the Thundercraft forum, you wont get nearly as much traffic and replies

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Welcome! We've got tons of restorers on here that can help with any question you may have.

Gusto_

Recruit
Stringers and transom need to be replaced. I'm picking up an angle grinder soon, just need to put in my new wood stove into the work garage.

Gusto_

Recruit
Thank you both, I'm new to the forum and having some trouble navigating to find answers that I believe are probably already posted. I found the "Index" thread, but am not sure how to find the pages described therein. For example, I know I need to build a proper cradle for when I'm finished removing the deck and hardware, before I drill out the rivets and remove the cap.