Clean fuel tank
Get motor running ASAP

If in salt water:
Same as above
Replace wiring
Replace battery

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Well there is good news and bad. IF, and that is a big IF, the engine power head didn't go under water, and the picture shows it sitting well above, then you have one less issue to worry about. The boat, of course, needs completely cleaned out as well as the tank like Scott Danforth stated above. And most of the wiring and gauges could be iffy as well. I would remove the batteries and dry them out and see if they still hold a chagre. But the engine shouldn't have suffered any issues if it stayed above the water. JMHO

Ned L

Commander
Fresh water,..... Wiring is probably fine. Switches, electronics, etc may be gone depending on how long they were under and what you do to salvage them.
...... And what the others said.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Pull off the gas cap and then drive a new boat under it. :lol:

Don't lift it again with that boat lift, use a trailer with the plug out and slowly move the boat forward as the water drains so you don't get a bunch of weight on the trailer and damage it or warp the hull.

Some good direction above, I sure hope the bow mount TM is okay, for sure take it off and dump any water out that may have found it's way into the shaft.

fetch

CV16

Chief Petty Officer
I would go rent some industrial pumps and get the water out there.