Two Man Fishing Boat - KOOL!!!

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
very nice work too would be perfect for these lakes around here that cant use motorboats on and freshwater canals

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
It is very cool and looks well made ... I would like to see it with a couple of people on board just to see how it floats ...
Mike I think if say you and I were on there at least one or both of us would get wet at some point .. :lol:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Somebody took some very skilled time building that. Very nice workmanship indeed.

Sam, I was thinking the same thing, but about me and anybody else. It looks well built, but with the pedestal seats that high, it has to have some tipsy issues. :facepalm:

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
I made one of these two man boats about 30 years ago. No where NEAR as well built as this. Basically built two 8'long by 16" square pontoons out of 1/4" plwood and Astroturfed a 4x8 sheet of plywood. Two seats about 12" off the deck. My son and I used it a lot when he was 10 yrs old and I was 100lbs lighter. It was a lot more stable than Ithought it would be. I could stand and fish and never felt like it was going to tip over.

StarTed

Senior Chief Petty Officer
There better not be anyone with a PWC around or we'd be the keel and the boat would have a different perspective.

Nice workmanship however.

Should be remote controlled with a fish finder that has a receiver on shore. for us bank fishermen.