Skeeter s-130 floor

Dvoisin1

Recruit
So I have an old skeeter s-130. And I'm attempting to remove and install a new floor. Keep in mind I've never done anything like this before. I have all the carpet off, glue cleaned off, and in the process off removing the top. Have all the rivets drilled, gas tank removed, I just need to take the motor off. What else do I need to do? Disconnect live wells and bait well? What do I do when I get the top off? All the wood is rotten, can anyone hold my hand and give my step by step instructions/directions? I saw a guy did the exact same thing with the same boat. I messaged him, but no replies as of yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tnstratofam

Commander
How much of the floor are you replacing? How about the transom? Post some pics of your progress so far and we will have a better idea of how to help.

Oh and :welcome:.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
remove everything you can then take pics and folks will steer you in right direction the more you can remove making full acess the easier it will be in long run .

Dvoisin1

Recruit
I think I have the top ready to be removed. I have all the rivets drilled out going around the outside, gas tank is out, just have to remove my motor. Anything have to be disconnected? I guess the live wells have to be? And the hoses for those. I'm planning on replacing the whole floor, stringers and all. I've done some research, and I see guys using layers of chop and woven fiberglass to glass in the stringers, could I just use 1708 fiberglass? What's the best way to remove the stringers? Pictures of my progress tomorrow. Thanks guys

Dvoisin1

Recruit
Having trouble uploading pictures from my phone, hopefully I have pictures up soon.