Starcraft Side Emblems

PTChief

Seaman Apprentice
There seems to be quite a few posts relating to the plastic side emblems used on older model Starcrafts. I have a 1968 Seafarer and need replacement emblems. These are the italicized style with the arrows. About 12 long by 2 high. Beveled letters. Has anyone found a source and what they are going for? I may try to cast a mold myself but that seems a lot of work and expense if someone else has a source. BTW, my overhaul of the boat is progressing well. Took her down to bare bones and rebuilding her as a fishin' beast! 2 weeks into it.....in between kids, grandkids, dogs, weather and everything else getting in the way! Sheezzzz......

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to the club, PT.

Those emblems are tough to find. I seem to recall some is or was casting them for sale on Ebay.

You should start a resto thread with photos in the Starcraft section.

PTChief

Seaman Apprentice
Thank you muchly. Being a retired Army chopper pilot, it's taken me a while to gain "sea legs".......
"You should start a resto thread with photos in the Starcraft section."
How do I navigate to that StarCraft section to start a thread?

PTChief

Seaman Apprentice
That's a great source. All Starcrafters too........very nice! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

PTChief

Seaman Apprentice
I decided to cast my own emblems. I now have a good one to create the mold and I'll cast them out of plastic. I'll make as many as I can until the plastic is gone. At least I can have correct emblems without breaking the bank! A little paint and I'm back in business!