1988 wellcraft bowrider to cuddy" conversion (Splashed)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
yeah notice the water is just barely under the dock , talk about slippery! i did the boot scoot right off the dang thing into the water, was i worried about anacondas or gaters? nope i looked around to be sure that wasn't going on youtube or face book :) besides upholstery its done, and i am not sure ill ever put any in it , i like it to be easy to wash down over the upholstery, but i will make it and keep it stored for special occasions:) itching to start on bayliner:)

Pusher

Lieutenant
If you don't mind, could you add a link to the thread on your signature then bump this thread so I can relive the dream with you? :)

Davetowz

Petty Officer 1st Class
Good thread, somehow I missed it when the building was active. I will be following the new project. Good job!

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
at some point i will post all the pics again but yeah carpenter bees suck!

oldrem

Commander
I hear you on the carpenter bees. Had quite a time with them a couple years ago until I read about using borax (good old 20 Mule Team stuff). I kept dusting the entrance until they were all dead.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
borax is a killer for a ton of pets but they did a full on barrage on the boat and only in the frames so i just figured the opportunity arose for me to transform it back into a bow rider and that's the way i took it, but i loved cruising it with its hard top :) and that is why i got the trophy, i figured i like shade this one will give me that and its slightly bigger so more room :)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
cleaned up boat , she fired right up ready to see what awaits me on the water tomorrow:) will post some pics:)

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Hope this is waiting for ya!

Z
Image result for funny catching crab pics
images
images

oldrem

Commander
Was nice watching someone being able to enjoy good weather. Low 30's here with freezing rain/snow and wind gusts up to 40mph lol. Enjoyed the ride.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
tried going back out today but there were white caps on the lake so alas i watched boat in driveway and made motorboat noises under my breath :0

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
looked like a nice day for a ride mick !
i really need to take the mfg out ... it' been too long ..
i need a ne keyboard ... the botton dont ork no more :grumpy: