Cruiser restoration and wheelchair adaption

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Not much change since pulling her out of the drink. :wink: Only 2 weeks until the big day!

I really like the entry to the cabin. The glass doors and sidelights make for an airy and bright cabin.

You will be envied at the dock (here too :smile:)! Great job!

stern.PNG

alldodge

Staff member
You know, those impellers hardly every break when there used often, only when they sit for long periods does it take its toll. Sure best to find before launch.

Awesome job, she is a sure beauty to behold. Fair winds and hoping for a great summer

Pusher

Lieutenant
Look beautiful! Please take extra photos at the launch. The ones above were great!

Sean-Nos

Petty Officer 1st Class
Launched at the weekend and all went well :D

Thats what it's all about.

Now to pay for the mooring the owner wants me to restore his collection of seagull engines not a bad trade.

alldodge

Staff member
Looks great, and agree family is what its all about.

That is a great trade :D with those motors

GA_Boater

Fabulous, Sean!

You got a really good deal to pay for the dock. :thumb:

Pusher

Lieutenant
That looks great!!! Congratulations on the awesome ending to a worthy cause

gsxrdan

Petty Officer 1st Class
sweet splash, must have been terrifying seeing her hanging by straps! she sits luverly in the water, well done all round

Sean-Nos

Petty Officer 1st Class
My goal is to build a life I don't need a vacation from, I feel I have reached my goal.

Some of you might remember my other builds the Malahini and crackerbox well the idea behind them all along was to build them and sell them on to fund a cruiser adaption I was hoping to start off with a slightly better cruiser but with the loss of the crackerbox it put a dint in the funding :facepalm: but all in all the ending came out the same, as my wife and son are both in wheelchairs it was imposable for us to go anywhere as a family but now with this boat we have spent every weekend of the summer away and it has opened up a whole new world. I as a full time carer have no money and very little time on my hands and everything I learned about boats was from the internet and forums like this so I lift a glass to you all for getting me where I am today :D It's true when life throws you lemons you can make lemonade. Never give up on your dreams and don't be afraid to ask questions you will get there in the end.

Thanks from all the family.

GA_Boater

You deserve a toast for making your dream come true, Sean. Not with lemonade!

Thank you for including us in your journey.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Thanks so much for sharing and taking us along for the ride Sean !
Cheers to you and your family !!