Anyone know who makes these port windows or where I might be able to source them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankyB

Seaman
I'm restoring a 1989 Four Winns Vista 315. The long windows above the hull are in pretty rough shape. I'd like to replace them if they are still available. I can find no markings on them. Any help would be appreciated!

​Frank

alldodge

Staff member
Don't know who does but have you tried contacting Four Winns?

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
What windows??? Does anyone see any Windows??/:D
Are you talking about the ones above the red Stripe??

1998605F.jpg

Last edited:

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
If they are the oval ones like WOG posted, marei,e salvage in Sarasota has a bunch of NOS ones on the shelf

FrankyB

Seaman
For some reason, my pictures say they download but then they don't...aaagh! Here is a picture.. WOG - do you own that boat? IMG_1541 [420935].JPG

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,... It would probably be easier to rebuild the portals ya got, than findin' exact fit replacements,....

Pull 'em apart, 'n reglaze 'em,....

FrankyB

Seaman
Bondo - I'm not opposed to tearing it down and building it back up but the tracks are real brittle and the outer rubber/vinyl trim has shrunk. Can anyone point me to where I might look for these types of parts? I thought most of those types of parts would be custom to the manufacturer. Am IMG_1572 [590222].jpg I wrong?

FrankyB

Seaman
Bondo - I'm not opposed to tearing it down and building it back up but the tracks are real brittle and the outer rubber/vinyl trim has shrunk. Can anyone point me to where I might look for these types of parts? I thought most of those types of parts would be custom to the manufacturer. Am I wrong?

alldodge

Staff member
Other then calling someone like Taylor or looking up custom marine windows, you could look at NOS salvage places like Fisheries Supply

Bondo

Staff member
Bondo - I'm not opposed to tearing it down and building it back up but the tracks are real brittle and the outer rubber/vinyl trim has shrunk. Can anyone point me to where I might look for these types of parts? I thought most of those types of parts would be custom to the manufacturer. Am I wrong?

Ayuh,..... Here's a pretty good start,......

Are there any decals/ printin' for the Oem,..??

If Taylor, they're some good folks to work with,....

Status
Not open for further replies.