Happy thanksgiving iBoaters

DeepBlue2010

Lieutenant
Happy thanksgiving everyone. Have a safe and blessed holidays.
[FONT=&quot]happy-thanksgiving.jpg[/FONT]

TruckDrivingFool

Lieutenant Commander
Same to you and all my fellow iboaters, may we all eat til we fall asleep and dream of days of blue skies and calm waters.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Thanks Deepblue. And the same to you and all the other iboaters on these forums. Remember to give thinks for all we have and our everyday lives. I love this time of the year and honestly enjoy all the Holidays and their real meanings. Here is hoping everybody has a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving! :flock:

StarTed

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Same to you fellows. This is my favorite time of the winter like seasons. Now, how do I keep from getting fatter? I know, just eat less --- ???? not going to happen.

DeepBlue2010

Lieutenant
I took Friday off and going to clean and winterize my boat. Hopefully this will take care of what I am going to do tomorrow :)

Decker83

Commander
Thanks to all my I-boat buddies.. May each of you and your familys have a great Thanksgiving..

Tnstratofam

Commander
Happy Thanksgiving to all the great people here and their families. We hope everyone gets plenty to eat, and has a great time with their loved ones.:)

Hope none of us end up on a future episode of COPS, but here in the Tennessee Hills it's always a possibility.:D At least the Admiral and I will have good stories for our grand kids some day.:D

Seriously though We hope everyone has a safe and happy one.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Happy Thanksgiving DB ...!!
Zool I think your gunna need a longer shaft length for the Gravy boat .... There may be some cavitation ...:D

zool

Captain
Darn Sam, the guy on Craigslist said it just needed a pull rope to ride like new! :rolleyes:

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Gobble Gobble DB!!!! It's a Great Day here in Edmond with my Family. Hope you're having one Too!!!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Suffering a good coma. 29# of turkey for 7 people. ( granted 12# was smoked, and 17# roasted)

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Yeah... we had dinner about 3 hours ago and I'm still a bit stuffed. Might have to wait awhile longer for the pie... or not!! :D :lol:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!

64osby

Admiral
Happy Thanksgiving, hoping everyone had a wonderful day. :)

It was a special day here with just the family. Much to be thankful for this year. :joyous:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I have lots to be thankful, including this mixed bag o nuts.

Carp, I just remembered I left my slice of pie unattended, waiting for the turkey coma to wear off some..... gotta go....

Goldie627

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

I love the holidays and somehow every thanksgiving family stories are told. :facepalm: :) One of my favorites is the story of the special bond between me and Grandma Mary. When we were kids, every night for dinner our mom would serve all the drinks and all the plates, set them on the table, then call us to dinner. Well..... I'd always rush in to be first and take a quick sip off my drink to claim my spot. One day Grandma Mary helped mom cook and had her teeth in a glass on the table! I run in after the dinner call as usual and take a big gulp of the first cup I see! LOL it was Grandma Mary's cup with her teeth in it!!!!! :eek: LOL If I live to be 70 this story will still be told :D