centurion cyclone windshield

hey all, i am looking for a windshield for an 02 centurion cyclone, if anyone know where to find one please let me know.

thanks.

i have been checking ebay for a while now. i did see the one you mentioned, unfortunately it is from a different year or something as it is for a much wider boat then mine.

alldodge

Staff member
Have not given up but have not found anything either. Have you given any more thought to finding a new boat with a windshield that would fit. I know its a long shot but finding a salvage boat with a good shield is going to be real hard IMO

alldodge

Staff member
Today was a good day, I learned something new today. Found out to search lets say craigslist for something like a windshield one would enter in google
centurion cyclone windshield site:craiglist.org

This brings back only listings from craigslist for the windshield. You can do the same thing and many sites like ebay using ........ site:ebay.com
Scott Danforth is the guy you showed it to another and I noticed it. Maybe it will help in your search

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I use the site search to Google this forum when the forum search here leads me astray.

Sorry for the mini-hijack, centurion.