Gold Eagle Co. Product Review

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Ok, a few weeks ago one of the iBoats sponsors "The Gold Eagle Co." made a generous offer of supplying some sample of their cleaning products to iboats members after I had posted my "WOES" about some issues I was having. I took them up on their offer and they asked if I would be kind enough to offer my opinion as to the effectiveness of their products. Well...I'm just an Old Dumb Okie as most of you know so I'll do the best I can.

In this post I'll show you a boarding ladder I bought on Craigslist. It had been laying in a barn for who knows how long..

lots of mold and mildew on the vinyl coating. I thought this would be a great test item. Sooo I used The good old Blue Cleaner and the Standard Powdered Bleach Cleaner on the Left Rung and their 303 General Purpose cleaner on the Right Rung. I used a stainless steel scouring pad with a foam insert to scrub the heck out of the vinyl for approx. 5 minutes on each rung. I must say I was amazed. To me the 303 did a much better job. I think you can clearly see in the pic and you sure can in person that the right rung is much whiter and cleaner.

I believe with a bit more work I'll be able to make her look almost new again. I also cleaned my boat seats with the 303 and I'll be posting the results of that too!!!

Thanks Gold Eagle!!!

Last edited:

seadogmike

Seaman Apprentice
Received my samples as well. Hoping to get to try some of them out this weekend. A big shout out to Gold Eagle!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I have to say that when a product performs as advertised, I have no problem letting everyone know. Word of mouth is by far the best advertisement in my opinion... Have to look that stuff up...

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
A WOG endorsed product​​ :encouragement: