1988 citation cuddy....restore?

rbmc20

Seaman Apprentice
Just checking in. Haven't had a whole lot of time...family issues.. but i have ordered my 3m full face respirator and picked up angle grinder. Have been trying to find a cherry picker to pull engine but nothing i have found will work. May just have to beef up the rafters in shed and do it that way.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Yup a couple of 2x4's from the ground up should do the trick or you can build a simple gantry pretty easy.

gantry_zps8392117b.jpg

jonny rotten

Petty Officer 1st Class
No help on your project but we have a 86' (I think) 19 ft bow rider citation with a V8...Nothing but fun!! Great boat,just keeps goin! Good luck.
Gotta love naming a boat "citation" After a few cocktails we use to say "We're a floating citation" Good stuff

rbmc20

Seaman Apprentice
Well just checking in again. Haven't given up on boat... yet. My mom was in a motorcycle accident this past Saturday. She was going north and a car going south was waiting to make a left when a car coming south swerved at the last minute to miss car waiting to turn and hit her head on. She was severely injured and looking at the car that hit her and her motorcycle i don't know how she's alive really.

Mark72233

Ensign
rbmc20, sorry about your mom and hope she will be ok sounded like it could have been much worse.

WOEISMEIGOTTA470

Petty Officer 1st Class
That's terrible. I pray she makes a good recovery and that she's good surgeons hands, sounds like swerving car heading south was driving too fast or not paying attention to traffic in front of him/her.