Leak in the Transom Corner

mettlus

Cadet
I was wondering for suggestions of how to fix a leak at the transom edges on an Inflatable dingy? I have tried the 3M 4200 but thats quite messy and I am not sure of the outcome.
Please advice.

Thanks a lot

DeepBlue2010

Lieutenant
Not enough info for anyone to give you a good recommendation. What is the source of the leak? Is it a fracture in t he transom or a hole or what? Post pictures of what you are dealing with. Overall pictures of the boat and the leak location and a closeup one of the damage.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Mettlus

Please keep using the same topic about this leak

You dont need a bunch of different open topics about it.

If you want to bring the topic back to the top of the list of recent topics just post

Bump

or

BTTT

In the topic. That will move you topic back to the top of the list.

When I'm not on my cell, later, I'll combine these topics all into 1. I'll likely also move it over to the inflatables forum, so guys that have them, are more likely to see your topic and possibly offer some help.

If you had posted a bump in 1 of the other topics that has pix. Blue wouldn't have had ask you for pix, you have posted them already in 1 of the other topics.

I think 1 of those topics has a response asking for more details, it'd be helpful if you could answer his questions